Parts Sales Associate
Reports to the Parts Manager
- Take and fill orders for service technicians promptly and efficiently
- Provide information regarding the associated cost of parts required on repair orders.
- Keep inventory control system and parts catalog up to date.
- Inform service personnel when back ordered or special order parts are received.
- Be polite and friendly, greet customers promptly and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Actively seek and obtain a thorough knowledge of parts history, merchandise and automobile service.
- Be precise in all cash register transactions, taking accurate credit card and cash payments for purchases.
- Become proficient and familiar with computer systems necessary for parts and accessories management.
- Periodically carry out physical inventory of merchandise.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.